How To Make Scrambled Eggs
BY MAKAYLA :-)
*What you need:*
*2 Tablespoons milk
*1 Teaspoon butter
*Salt grinder (with salt in it!!!)
*Pepper grinder (with pepper in it!!!)
- Crack the eggs into the mixing bowl. Add the four tablespoons of milk as well.
- Preheat the oven with the pan on it. Place the butter in the pan and let it melt while doing step 3. TIP: if want, add chives to the mix for a little extra flavour!!!
- Mix the egg mixture with the wooden spoon in the mixing bowl and add five grinds of salt and three grinds of pepper while doing so.
- Once mixed, pour the egg mixture into the pan, if the butter has finished melting.
- When you see that the egg mix is ready around the sides of the pan, use the wooden spoon to take in the middle. Do this three or four times.
- When finished take the pan off of the oven and slide it onto a plate.
- Get a knife and fork. EAT IT!!!!!!!!