Monday 11 April 2016

Drama

I can... apply the techniques of improvisation to a range of different scenarios.


Think back to your improvisation performances…..
Reflect on these using the two prompts below.


Improvisation techniques that I have used successfully.
Improvisation techniques that I would like to use better/ more.
I thought of things off the top of my head and gave myself only 3 seconds to think of something










I would like to use the game of Family Portraits more



What did you enjoy most about this unit of learning?
I enjoyed probably most the game of Family Portraits because it was really fun to watch and do.



What did you find most challenging during this unit of learning?
what I found most challenging was thinking of something off the top of my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment