Wednesday 6 April 2016

I can apply the effective strategies when researching using the Google Search Engine.

Year 9/10 - I can find, select and use a range of texts for specific learning purposes in different tasks in hand learning areas of the curriculum.

For my “Evaluating Leaders” research I have been researching about JK Rowling and Sir Edmund Hillary


During this unit I have had to use a range of strategies to find the information I needed on Google. This included:
Researching their strengths and weaknesses, and on my plan referenced where I got the information and cross-checked the information that I got.

I have achieved this goal by letting others help me when I was stuck/ in the pit and trying my best to get it complete

My next step is to set a new reading goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment