Thursday 2 June 2016

Peer Mediation (Leadership Exellence Can Do Number 5)

Today I Peer Mediation with Hailey at morning tea. Since the field was shut, we first went around the hall area where the Kakano kids are allowed when the field. There were no porblems there so we moved on to the umbrellas, then behind the classrooms where the Year 7/8's are allowed when the field is shut. There were 0 problems, then we went over to the Kakano area. There was a little boy crying, and he was bleeding, so we got a duty teacher instead, because we weren't sure whether it was physical or not. Since the field was shut, it took us a shorter time to do our job, so this is all the blogging I have for today.

I think that the Learner Quality/ CARE Value I used was Active Thinking, because when we saw the bleeding boy, Hailey didn't know what to do, and I was the one who thought of getting the duty teacher. I think I showed Leadership by turning up to my job on time and getting the job done!!
FUNFACT:  Did you know that when they are scared hippos sweat turns red?

No comments:

Post a Comment