Friday 13 May 2016

Librarian (Can Do #4)

Today Honor and I had Librarian but Honor was at Te Hapua while it was on, so I got my faithful friend Natalie to help me pick books and keep the small children from jumping on me as I read to them.
We picked 4 books: I'm Mad, Billy Goats Gruff, Mitts The Kitten, and another one that I can't remember the name of.
We took three beanbags down to the Kakano area and read the three books to them in a matter of about fifteen minutes. Around one child was there at first, and that was Natalie, but then by the second book, around four children wandered over to us and listened to us read.

I think that the Learner Quality/CARE value I used was Respect for myself and the small children, because I respected their feelings by telling them calmly that the were pulling my hair and it hurts a lot, and I think that I showed Leadership by turning up to my job and trying my best to make the books and voices interesting for the little kids

FUNFACT: If Bill Gates dropped a one hundred dollar note, it wouldn't be worth his time to pick it up. He earns 113 dollars per second!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment