Thursday 5 May 2016

Peer Mediation (Leadership Can Do Number1)

Today at morning tea I had Peer Mediation with Hailey. We went around the playground, and had no problems around there, apart from our own problem that little kids kept coming up to us and hugging our legs! We asked them to stop and they eventually did, but it was still a bit annoying.
When we went to Kakano playground/sandpit area, Hailey and I hung around for about 10 minutes before we left, because a grand total of 0 people came up to us who had a problem, which is great for the school, having less problems than usual, but kind of boring for us.

I think that I used the CARE value of Community because the only reason that Hailey and I were out there was because we were helping the community of our school with their problems and I think that we did show leadership because we turned up.

No comments:

Post a Comment