Sunday 3 July 2016

During The Week (Must Do Number 4 Exellence)

This week has gone so fast!!! From student led conferences, to teaching little kids about habitats on a Friday, it has just flown by!!! But I will be talking about how my student led conference went and how hard it was to teach little kids about habitats!!!

On Monday I had my student led conference at 4:15 with my lovely mother. I was kinda nervous about it at first, but then once I got into it, I felt a bit better. Here is the link to see my student led conference - Student Led Conference.
On Friday, however, Jacob and I were pushed to be very resilient!!! Jacob and I are in the group where we teach little people from the Kakano team (our schools juniors) about habitats. We prepared a cool little quiz and some coloring the week before, but we didn't make it in GERMAN!!! There was a little German girl who was in one of our groups we had to teach, where if we tried communicating with her, she would start crying, and ran away a little bit if we tried using google translate. We had to be very resilient!

I think that the CARE Value I used was Active Thinking, because it was my idea to use google translate to try and communicate with that little girl, and I think I showed Leadership by not giving up, and also trying to pay attention to the rest of my group, and also getting my SLC out of the way and having it go well!

No comments:

Post a Comment