Tuesday 26 July 2016

My CARE Progress



I have done a check of my CARE progress so far this year.


I am proud of my progress/ I am doing ok/ I feel I could do much better.
(Highlight the one that applies to you and delete the ones that don’t)


Give reasons for the answer that you have highlighted above - I think I am doing okay because I haven't got anything yet, but that is only because I forget to record my CARE ticks, so that's what I need to work on


How far away are you from reaching your BRONZE/SILVER? - I'm about three quarters away from reaching my Bronze


The area of CARE that I need to try harder in C / A / R / E.I need to try harder in all of them, because focusing on just one would delay me with the others, and after 8 years at this school, I think that I am pretty good at all of them.


To achieve my BRONZE award quicker I need to record my ticks and keep better track of what ones I have actually recorded or not.
The one thing that I can do to improve my progress in CARE is start recording ticks more than I do and remember when I am given them.
We will review CARE progress again at the end of the term.

No comments:

Post a Comment